jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2015

Copy de conversation in your notebook and after practice, you remember to put the date, topic and margin, thanks. It is all the homework

Making Planes


Serena
Let's get something to eat. I'm hungry.

Kaori
That's a good idea. ¿Where?
Serena
Well. Jane's Coffee shop has good hamburgers and Amy's has a good especial.
Kaori
How much is the especial?
Serena
About four or five dollars, I can't remember.
Kaori
That's pretty expensive. Where's Jane's Coffee Shop? ¿Is it near here?

Serena
Yes. It's on the corner of 6th Street and Broadway.
Kaori
Let's go there. But I can't stay long. I have to go to the store before I go home.
Later ....
Waitress
Are you ready to order?
Kaori
Yes. I'd like a chicken sandwich and a Coke.
Serena
The same for me. And what kind of pie do you have?
Waitress
Apple, lemon and chocolate.

Serena
Apple, please.

Kaori
That's a good idea. Could I have a piece of apple pie too?
Waitress
Sure. Is that all?
Kaori
Yes. I think so.

Later ....
Kaori
What do you do, Serena?
Serena
I'm a nurse. I work at General Hospital.
Kaori
You work and study, and you're housewife too? Where do you find time?
Serena
Oh, I don't know. I even have some free time.
Kaori
What do you do in your free time?
Serena
I read and I go to the movies.
Kaori
Oh, I like movies too. Would you like to go tomorrow?
Serena
I can't tomorrow. I have to work. But I'd like to go sometime. How often do you go?
Kaori
About twice a month.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario